1. Process H also occurs in plant P. The diagram shows how a fruit is formed from the flower of plant P. The fruit of plant P has also been cut open.
(i) Describe the process G.
Answer: Process G is pollination
2. Which color of light has the shortest frequency?
3. Who is the first President of the United States?
(a) George Bush
*(b) George Washington
(c) George Clooney
(d) George Russell
4. What is the chemical formula of water?
5. T* F The sky is blue.
(all the questions from 1 to 5) ...
1) Process G is pollination
1) How many days are there in a year?
a) 360 days
b) 365 days*
c) 361 days
d) 375 days
What is the largest living terrestrial animal on earth?
The earth rotates around the sun.
What is the largest living animal on earth?
A) Blue whale
B) Giant Squid
6. Pregnant patients at term increase their tidal volume by approximately:
7. How many litres of blood does a human body have?
8. How many bones does the adult human body have?
6. Select all the states that are part of the European Union.
6. Which options belows are consider organs of the human body. Select all that apply.
Ans: A, C, E
Match the following terms with their definitions:
a. An extremely wicked or cruel act.
b. Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.
c. Engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought.
1. Atrocity An extremely wicked or cruel act.Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.Engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought.
2. Fanatical An extremely wicked or cruel act.Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.Engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought.
3. Pensive An extremely wicked or cruel act.Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal.Engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought.
7. Match the invention with its inventor.
Thomas Edison = Light Bulb
Alexander Graham Bell = Telephone
Wright brothers = Aeroplane
Thomas Edison Light BulbTelephoneAeroplane
Alexander Graham Bell Light BulbTelephoneAeroplane
Wright brothers Light BulbTelephoneAeroplane
15. The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in
_________ [*Arizona, Utah, California, Nevada]. The canyon is a result of
_________ [erosion, weathering] which exposes one of the most complete geologic
columns on the planet.
Using the table below, answer questions 10 to 12.
10. Who is the owner of Ella?
11. Which dog is the oldest?
12. What breed is Juan?
Ans: Cocker Spaniel
".... to answer questions X to Y" or "... to answer the next X questions",