Import your exams without making any changes
Respondus 4.0 requires user to conform to a strict formatting standard. GETMARKED Digitaliser accepts any kind of layout and format. So you can import your existing worksheets and exams without zero change and save time.
Works on Mac, Linux and Windows
Respondus 4.0 only has a Windows version. GETMARKED Digitaliser is a browser based software so it works on any operating system.
Manage your exams on all your devices
Respondus 4.0 license is only for a single computer, but with GETMARKED Digitaliser you can use it from all your devices since we are a browser based software. No more working on your old janky office pc.
Always be using the latest version
When you buy Respondus 4.0, you will never ever receive any new software updates. But with GETMARKED Digitaliser you will always be using the latest version of our product since it is browser based. In fact, we make daily updates to it.
No installation headaches
No need to worry about hardware requirement or security since there's no installation necessary. Your IT department will thank you for choosing a browser based software.
How your quiz document can look like
Create quizzes based on what is natural for you
Metadata can be present too.
|Brand of Car||Make of Car||Cost ($)|
1. Which is the most expensive car in the list? a. Toyota RAV4 b. Ford F-Series c. Tesla Model 3 d. Honda Civic
2. Which is the cheapest car in the list? a. Toyota RAV4 b. Ford F-Series c. Tesla Model 3 d. Honda Civic* Reference: Explanation: Type: Multiple Choice Difficulty: Hard Category: Apply
3. Which is the second cheapest car? *a. Toyota RAV4 b. Ford F-Series c. Tesla Model 3 d. Honda
4. what is equal to when x = 0. a. 0.25 *b. 0.75 c. 1.0 d. 2.0
T F* 5. The United States has 52 states.
6. True or False. Neil Armstrong was the first person to walk on the moon.
Suddenly she came upon a little three-legged table, all made of solid glass; there was (7) _________ on it except a tiny golden key, and Alice’s first (8) _________ was that it might belong to one of the doors of the hall; but, alas! either the locks were too large, or the key was too small, but at any rate it would not open any of them. (9) _________ , on the second time round, she came upon a low curtain she had not noticed before, and behind it was a little door about fifteen inches high: she tried the little golden key in the lock, and to her great delight it fitted! Alice (10) _________ the door and found that it led into a small passage, not much larger than a rat-hole: she knelt down and looked along the passage into the loveliest garden you ever saw. How she longed to get out of that dark hall, (11) __________ wander about among those beds of bright flowers and those cool fountains, but she (12) _________ not even get her head through the doorway; “and even if my head would go through,” thought poor Alice, “it would be of very little use without my shoulders. Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could, if I only (13) _________ how to begin.” For, you see, so many out-of-the-way things had happened lately, that Alice had begun to think that very few things indeed were really impossible. (14) __________ seemed to be no use in waiting by the little door, so she went back to the table, half hoping she might find another key on it, or at any rate a book of rules for shutting people up like telescopes: this time she found a little bottle on it, (“which certainly was not here before,” said Alice,) and round the neck of the bottle was a paper label, (15) __________ the words “DRINK ME,” beautifully printed on it in large letters.
16. The Grand Canyon is a steep-sided canyon carved by the Colorado River in _________ [*Arizona, Utah, California, Nevada]. The canyon is a result of _________ [erosion, weathering] which exposes one of the most complete geologic columns on the planet.
17. Match the following landmarks with the states they are in: Statue of Liberty = New York Grand Canyon = Nevada Mount Rushmore = South Dakota Golden Gate Bridge = California Empire State Building = New York
You can convert any question that was prepared with classroom use in mind.
Hundreds of schools love and trust GETMAREKD Digitaliser
Schools around the word use our technology to import quizzes from their Word document in one-click and save time.